Here is a quick checklist to make sure that your service appointment goes smoothly:
- Please bring your vehicle to us with at least a quarter tank of fuel.
- Please provide as much information as you can about your concerns, associated symptoms, in writing is best.
- Please have key fobs, keys to fuel doors and wheel locks available for us
- Please give us at least 24 notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment
- Please give us a reliable and timely method to communicate with you while we have your car (phone, email)